Our engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) team creates cost effective, customised engineering solutions for clients by selecting components with highest standards in reliability, efficiency and compatability for even the most complex solar energy projects.
EPC services include project viability studies to commissioning. The integrated management systems placed by Solargise enables us to offer “Turn-key” solutions.
Our EPC team is capable of managing a project through Planning, Engineering, Procurement, Construction to asset management. Our Expert team provides:
• Complete Scope of Works
• Project Duration and Expectations
• Quality Products and Workmanship
• Cost and ROI Projections
• Design and Engineering
• Project Development
• Synchronisation approvals
• Project Management
Optional Services include
• Land and Approvals
• Arranging Power Purchase Agreements
• Solargise completed a 1MW rooftop EPC project from concept to grid connection in 25 days
• Solargise installed the single largest rooftop project in India of 2 MW on a factory complex.
Solargise handles portfolio development for solar power project developers. Our services help ensure that our clients maximize the potential of solar technologies implemented in their projects and in turn, our clients are able to maximize revenue potentials from the operation of their projects.
© 2018 Copyright Solargise